Friday Nights on the Farm
August 19 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, repeating until September 2, 2022
Our much-loved Friday Nights on the Farm outdoor dining and music events continue this season with fun for the whole family!
Admission tickets are required for guests to attend the event, See details below. Thank you for supporting local agriculture! Your attendance and support allows Donaldson Farms to continue hosting events such as these. Our farm family is proud to provide a good old-fashioned, fun environment where friends and family gather to make memories in our community. We appreciate your loyalty to our farm, local businesses, and restaurants in our neighborhood. Eat, drink & enjoy LOCAL!
Fabulous Local Food: Enjoy fabulous food trucks while James on Main takes a vacation break!
- Tri County Fire Company Station 29
- Mansfield Township Fire Company 1
- Mansfield Township Police Department
- Mansfield Emergency Services
- Ogdensburg Fire Department in Honor of Donny Covert
- Marley’s Wings & Things
- Latin Bites
- Angry Chourico BBQ
- Angry Archie’s
- Sweet Concessions
Event Time – 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Dinner/Food Schedule – 5:00pm to 8:30pm – menu coming soon!
2022 Friday Night on the Farm Dates:
- June 24 – Music by Noble Brothers
- July 1 – Music by Trevor B. Power Band
July 8– OFF for 4th of July week
- July 15 – Music by Fish Eyed Blues
July 22– OFF in preparation of the 4th Annual Arc of Warren County Food Truck Fest!
- July 29 – Fabulous Food Trucks! Music by The Emulators Celebrate The Musconetcong Watershed Associations‘ 30th Anniversary River Fest! [learn more]
- Aug 5 – Fabulous Food Trucks! Music by Bombed Opera! Hero’s Night – Celebrate 1st Responders!
- Aug 12 – Music by Clear Stream
- Aug 19 – Music by The Baseboards
- Aug 26 – Music by 4 Lelicas
- Sep 2 – Music by Bombed Opera!
Activities, subject to change:
- Laser Tag
- Balloon Sculpting or Glitter Tattoos
- Pony Visits or Rides
- Special guests each week!
- Event Time: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Dinner/Food Schedule: 5:00pm to 8:30pm
- Live Music Schedule: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tickets are required to enter the event whether you plan to purchase food or not. You may purchase a ticket online, OR at our farm market the day of the event ONLY.
- All food is sold separately and is not included in your admission ticket
- Some children’s activities may be priced separately.
- Adult Tickets ages 15yrs and older $10/pp
- Children’s Tickets ages 4 – 14 years are $2/pp
- AGES 3 AND UNDER ARE FREE – ticket not required
- Rain Date – no rain date is scheduled.
Click below for tickets and detailed information for upcoming Friday Night on the Farm with James Off Main events! Farm fresh menus will be posted closer to the date of the event on the ticketing page.