- This event has passed.
Friday Nights on the Farm
July 29 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$2 – $10
Riverfest: A 30th Anniversary Event
Our much-loved Friday Nights on the Farm outdoor dining and music series continues this season with fun for the whole family! On July 29th, join the Musconetcong Watershed Association (MWA) at Donaldson Farms for a celebration of 30 years of watershed protection!
- Event Time: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Fabulous Food Trucks (5:00pm to 8:30pm)
- Marley’s Wings & Things
- Latin Bites
- Angry Archies
- Bucks BBQ
- Sweet Concessions
- Omi’s Coffeehouse
- Live Music by The Emulators (6:00pm to 9:00pm) – NJ’s premiere anti glam 80s cover band featuring ex-members of Professor Plum, Narayan, and Lucky/Standby/Steadfast United
- Tickets are required to enter the event whether you plan to purchase food or not. You may purchase a ticket online, OR at our farm market the day of the event ONLY.
- All food is sold separately and is not included in your admission ticket
- Some children’s activities may be priced separately.
- Rain Date – no rain date is scheduled.
Thanks to the partners & sponsors who will be attending this event:
- Lake Hopatcong Foundation
- Trout Unlimited Ridge & Valley Chapter
- Princeton Hydro
- Visions Federal Credit Union
- The New Jersey Highlands Coalition
- The Merrill G. and Emita E. Hastings Foundation
- North Jersey RC&D
- Allamuchy Township Open Space
About the Musconetcong Watershed Association (MWA)
The Musconetcong Watershed Association’s mission is to protect and improve the quality of the Musconetcong River and its Watershed, including its natural and cultural resources. They fulfill their mission through public education and awareness programs, river water quality monitoring, promotion of sustainable land management practices, and community involvement. You can find more information about the organization and its projects, programs, and events by visiting www.musconetcong.org.
Musconetcong Watershed Association Raffle
Click here to enter!
Daniel Goykham, Professional Fisherman of Budd Lake, New Jersey.
Tickets: Admission tickets are required for all guests to attend the event, including children 4-14.
ADULTS: $10/person (ages 15yrs and older)
CHILDREN: $2/person (ages 4 – 14 yrs)
AGES 3 AND UNDER ARE FREE – ticket not required
Click below for tickets and detailed information. Tickets for each Friday Night on the Farm event are available for purchase approximately 2 weeks prior to the event.
Thank you for supporting local agriculture and the MWA! Your attendance and support allows Donaldson Farms to continue hosting events such as these. Our farm family is proud to provide a good old-fashioned, fun environment where friends and family gather to make memories in our community. We appreciate your loyalty to our farm, local businesses, and restaurants in our neighborhood. Eat, drink & enjoy LOCAL!
Other Event Dates:
- June 24 – Noble Brothers Band
- July 1 – Trevor B. Power Band
- July 15 – Fish Eyed Blues
- August 5 – Hero’s Night! Celebrating 1st responders & featuring Bombed Opera!
- August 12 – Clear Stream
- August 19 – The Baseboards
- August 26 – 4 Lelicas
- September 2 – Bombed Opera!
Visit our Event Calendar for more info about other dates and upcoming events! This event is weather permitting. Please note our ‘off’ dates.