Little Learning Farmers
July 26 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Tuesday, repeating until August 23, 2022
Little Learning Farmers is a child-and-adult activity session and is perfect for parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles, and their Little Farmer(s) to enjoy a fun and educational morning on the farm.
This program content is ideal for pre-school and kindergarten age children, however, siblings and children of any age may participate.
- Little Learning Farmers is held on Tuesdays from 9:30-11:00AM unless otherwise noted
- All sessions will include a light snack for each registered child. Snack items will be individually wrapped (ex. juice box and snack pack pretzels)
- Some sessions will include a take-home craft project
- All sessions will be held outdoors and social distancing is required. Masks/face coverings are required for all adults and recommended for children over the age of 2 years.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times. Thank you for understanding that this is is not a ‘drop-off event.’
- Please bring a picnic blanket or lawn chairs for outdoor seating
- Please dress for the weather. Sunblock, closed-toed shoes that can get dirty and a sunhat are always a good idea.
- Events are rain or shine. Sometimes Mother Nature does not cooperate with our plans. In the event of rain or thunderstorms, Donaldson Farms may cancel or reschedule the event. Your registration fee will be refunded if rescheduling is not an option.
- Registration and payment are required prior to the event. No walk-ins, please!
2022 Program Schedule
- June 7 – Strawberry Picking (Includes planting/picking, grab & go craft, & story)
- June 14 – Strawberry Planting (Includes planting/picking, grab & go craft, & story)
- June 21 – Tractors & Farm Equipment (Includes hayride, craft, & story)
- June 28 – Amazing Animals (Includes visit with animals, grab & go craft, & story)
- July 12 – Veggie Animals with Ms. Kathy
- July 19 – Story Time & Craft – Little Children Big Feelings, Meet the Author Joan Ruddiman
- July 26 – What’s Growing at the Greenhouse?
- August 2 – Fire Trucks on the Farm (Includes fire truck visit, grab & go craft, & more)
- August 9 – Police Safety Day (Includes meet PD, visit car, & craft)
- August 16 – Water Fun on the Farm!
- August 23 – Pony Rides & Fun on the Farm!