- This event has passed.
Summer Nights on the Farm
July 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Summer Nights on the Farm
A neighborhood favorite! Start your weekend right with delicious farm-to-table dinner while relaxing outdoors on our family farm in Hackettstown, NJ. Summer Nights on the Farm is Friday night neighborhood favorite featuring farm-fresh food, live music, kids activities, and good friends! Bring your own picnic blanket, favorite lawn chair, and beverage. This event is free, but please, no outside food.
Donaldson Farms staff and family create a new a la carte menu each week that you’re sure to love. Great live music – a new and exciting band each week. The kids will sleep great after pony rides, face painting, balloon & sand art, laser tag and lawn games. Other activities include hayrides, duck races, and more. Join us for fresh air fun! See you on the farm!
‘Summer Nights on the Farm’ Pet Policy: We respectfully request that you leave your dogs at home while visiting the farm this season. Only service/guide dogs will be permitted. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Friday, July 13, 2018
TIME: 5:00 – 9:00 PM (Food begins at 5pn – Live Music begins at 6:00 pm)
5:00 – 6:00 PM North Jersey DJ Ben Chadwick
6:00 – 9:00 PM LIVE MUSIC – Whiskey Crossing Band
GUEST CHEF – Chef Mike of Minebrook Golf Club
COST: No entrance fee. Activities and menu items priced individually. Menus are posted on Thursdays prior to the event. You may bring your own lawn chairs, picnic blanket, and adult beverages. No outside food, please.
FRESH FOOD – FARM TO TABLE MENU:
- Featured Full Plate: Choice of Garlic Scape Chimichurri Chicken Kebab or Honey-Glazed Pork Kebab, Rosemary & Butter Roasted Potatoes with Pickled Garlic Scapes, Donaldson Farms Seasonal Farms Seasonal Herb Roasted Vegetables with Broccoli and Zucchini and Sweet Bell Peppers, Donaldson Farms Sweet Corn, Sweet Summer Kale Salad with our Kale, Roasted Beets, Peaches and Herbs served w/ Honey-Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- All Full Plate Menu items are also available a la carte
- Kids Choices: Chicken Tenders, Mac & Cheese, Hot Dogs and Chips
- Drinks: Soda, Bottled Water, and Juice Box
- Desserts: Feature Pie Cherry Vanilla A la Mode, Vanilla Ice Cream, Strawberry Milkshakes, Rootbeer and Orange Soda/Ice Cream Floats
GUEST VENDORS & ACTIVITIES (activity fees apply to each individual vendor)
- Face painting by the Pixie Painters
- Balloon Art & Sand Art by Princess Rebecca of Clowns & Gowns
- Laser Tag by Laser Tag New Jersey
- Arts & Crafts Canvas Painting by Kerri and Jenna of ARTstitution of Hackettstown