- This event has passed.
FRIDAY NIGHTS at DONALDSON FARMS featuring Food Trucks & The Dirty Blondes Rock Band
August 14 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
LOCAL FOOD AT ITS BEST!
Join us for Friday Nights at Donaldson Farms.
Our much-loved Summer Nights on the Farm outdoor dining and music series will continue this season with a few new format updates and exciting culinary changes so that we can safely host this family-friendly neighborhood favorite! Admission tickets are required.
Same time, same place, same fun – with a delicious new twist.
Relax and enjoy delicious food and live music outdoors while surrounded by the stunning views of growing crop fields and mountain vistas. Bring your own adult beverages are permitted.
For more than eight consecutive years, Donaldson Farms has been hosting Summer Nights on the Farm. This year, due to Covid-19, we’ve made a few changes in order to adapt to current times and safety requirements.
IMPORTANT EVENT DETAILS
- Event Date – Friday, August 14, 2020
- Event Time – 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Dinner/Food Schedule – 5:00pm to 8:00pm – Summer Daze Catering Food Truck & Hold My Knots Food Truck
- Live Music Schedule – The Dirty Blondes Band (see below for band description) from 6:00 – 9:00pm
- Tickets are required to enter the event whether you plan to purchase food or not.
- All food is sold separately and is not including in your admission ticket
- Adult Tickets ages 15yrs and older $10/pp
- Youth Tickets ages 14 yrs and younger are free, but you must still reserve a ticket for each child
- Tickets may also be purchased in our Farm Market while supplies last
- Rain Date – no rain date is scheduled
- Cancellation – Sometimes Mother Nature does not cooperate. Cancellations may happen if the weather forecast looks to prevent us from safely hosting our guests. In the case of a cancellation, your admission fee will be refunded, and Take Out/Curbside Pick-Up may be available for dinner and food items.
- Take Out/Curbside Pick Up – Take Out/Curbside Pick-Up may be available if the event is canceled due to weather. Ordering instructions will be provided.
FOOD & ORDERING
- Food Truck Ordering
- Summer Daze Catering Food Truck- Philly-style Cheese Steak Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Naked Fries, Loaded Fries and Cheesy Fries, Freshly-Squeezed Lemonade and Freshly-Squeezed Organic Strawberry Lemonade
- Hold My Knots Food Truck – Garlic Knot Slider sandwiches – Chicken Parm, Eggplant Parm, Meatball Parm, gourmet milkshakes topped with a piece of cake and lemonade
- Rita’s Italian Ice – assorted flavors of Italian Ice
- Donaldson Farms Sweet Corn & Steamed Clams by the dozen – ur own roasted sweet corn and steamed littleneck clams with butter by the dozen. Look for the separate tent area where you will be able to order/pay directly for these summertime favorites.
- Prepared Desserts by James Off Main will be available
- Payment Methods – Credit cards and cash are accepted
The Dirty Blondes Band is a 5-piece group based in North Jersey with a Classic Rock repertoire as eclectic as its members. Their upbeat dance, groovy blues, and hard rock edge draw a fun-loving fan base with a party attitude!
- Arrival/Parking – Please follow the signs and park in our ‘Event Parking’ area. Wear your mask in the parking lot, when entering through the farm market, and check-in. You will be asked to wash your hands at our handwashing station before you enter. Please arrive a few minutes early to be patient during check-in. Ticketing and check-in are new for us, so please arrive a few minutes early. We appreciate your patience.
- Social Distancing – All guests are required to social distance (6ft apart) with no more than 8 people per group unless you are from the same family or household Choose your spot on the grass lawn area and be sure to social distance your group from others. Spaces on the lawn are first-come-first-serve just like the beach. You must social distance when in line for food, restroom breaks, and all other times when you are not seated with your group.
- Masks/Face Coverings – all guests are required to wear a mask/face covering at all times except when seated with your group. Masks are suggested for children over the age of 2 yrs. Please wear a mask when walking across the public lawn area to the restroom, food ordering/pick up areas, inside the farm market, etc. You may remove your mask while seated with your group.
- We have very few tables available. Guests should bring seating options of their choice for example; picnic blankets, lawn chairs, lawn chairs with attached umbrellas, pop-up/portable tables
- Guests may bring adult beverages, seating and games/toys for children
- Guests may NOT bring outside food, pop-up tents or beach umbrellas
- Activities – hayrides, pony rides, and laser tag will not be available at this time due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Children – Children are free, but free tickets must be obtained online or at the Farm market while supplies last. Please feel free to bring toys and activities to keep your children busy. Please help by keeping a very close eye on your kids so that we can continue to host these events safely. There may be special guests during the evening to provide arts & crafts and other activities. We ask that you BYO crayons and markers, if interested.
- Service Dogs Only are allowed on the farm. Pets whose function is to provide comfort or emotional support (ESD) do not qualify as a Service Animal under the Americans With Disabilities Act. Service Dogs walk beside their handler. They do not bark, sniff, jump, visit, urinate, or defecate while working. They are not held in the arms of their handler. Donaldson Farms has the right to refuse any pets whose function is not that of a service animal. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Donaldson Farms and its staff reserves the right to ask guests who are not in compliance with wearing a mask/face covering and/or social distancing, as required by the State of New Jersey, to leave the premises. Guests who do not comply will jeopardize our family business and the safety and health of others; they will be asked to leave the premises and will not receive a refund.
- Ticket Sales – purchase your tickets online or in our farm market. Our Friday Night events have been selling out – be sure to reserve your tickets ahead as we will be honoring the Governor’s guidelines of a capacity of 500 guests for outdoor gatherings. Thank you!