- This event has passed.
Summer Nights on the Farm featuring Stealin’ Sunday Band
July 12 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Summer Nights on the Farm
A neighborhood favorite! Start your weekend right with delicious farm-to-table dinner while relaxing outdoors on our family farm in Hackettstown, NJ. Summer Nights on the Farm is Friday night neighborhood favorite featuring farm-fresh food, live music, kids activities, and good friends! Bring your own picnic blanket, favorite lawn chair, and beverage. This event is free, but please, no outside food.
Donaldson Farms staff and family create a new a la carte menu each week that you’re sure to love. Great live music – a new and exciting band each week. The kids will sleep great after pony rides, face painting, balloon & sand art, laser tag, archery, art studio and painting by Artstitution, and lawn games. Other activities include hayrides, duck races, and more. Join us for fresh air fun! See you on the farm!
‘Summer Nights on the Farm’ Pet Policy: We respectfully request that you leave your dogs at home while visiting the farm this season. Only service/guide dogs will be permitted. We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Friday, July 12th – featuring Arctic Foods & Stealin’ Sunday
TIME: 5:00 – 9:00 PM (Food begins at 5pm – Live Music begins at 6pm)
COST: No entrance fee. Activities and menu items priced individually. Menus are posted on Thursdays prior to the event. You may bring your own lawn chairs or a picnic blanket. No outside food or dogs, please.
LIVE MUSIC 6:00 -9:00 PM – Stealin’ Sunday Band
GUEST CHEF – Chef Amanda Rossi of The Meat Shoppe at Arctic Foods, Washington, NJ
FRESH FOOD – FARM TO FORK MENU:
- Appetizer – Steamed Clams by the dozen with melted butter
- 8 oz. Brisket Burger or a Korean BBQ Portobello Mushroom Sandwich
- Arctic Foods Cucumber Ranch Salad made Donaldson Farms cucumbers
- Arctic Foods Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
- Our Own Sweet Corn
- Tossed Salad with our Donaldson Farms lettuce, Jersey blueberries, feta cheese, and our own poppyseed dressing
- Light Fare/Kids Menu – Chicken Tenders, Hot Dogs, Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
NEW to our music stage this Friday – the Stealin’ Sunday Band!
Stealin’ Sunday is a Classic Rock band that knows how to entertain their audiences with memory lane upbeat classic rock and roll music combined with catchy lyrics that make people of all ages want to sing along. Stealin Sunday has a high-energy feel-good vibe! Join us for a fun evening of great food and music.
We’ll have the sprinkler turned on for the kids to cool off and a variety of activities including face painting, glitter and airbrush tattoos by Pixie Painters, Balloon and Sand Art by Clowns and Gowns, Laser Tag by LaserTag New Jersey, and Pony Rides with Sunny!
A few important details:
• No outside food permitted, we rely on food sales to keep these events going. Thank you for your support!
• BYO adult beverages, lawn chairs, and picnic blankets
• Service Pets only are permitted.
• All children – especially small children – must be supervised by an adult at all times. No exceptions.