9-acres of fun that the kids will love! Put on your comfortable walking shoes and venture into our corn maze! It takes an average of 45 minutes to an hour complete. If kids surrender, just take an ‘easy’ exit!
Important COVID Policies
- Face masks must be worn in our farm market, in our outdoor areas, and picking fields.
- Practice social distancing outdoors while visiting the farm.
- Reservations are not required
- No Dogs. Thank you!
- Learn more about safety guidelines on the farm by clicking here.
SEASON: Open September 26th through November 1st
HOURS: Daily; The last ticket is sold 1 hour before closing [see current hours]
TICKETS: $9 per person | Kids 4 and under: Free
($1 of every corn maze ticket will be donated to American Red Cross – New Jersey Region
2020 Corn Maze
Each fall, we create a new maze design in support of a charitable organization that makes a difference in our community. This year’s theme is ‘A Heartfelt Thank You to our Healthcare Workers!’ Donaldson Farms is proud to announce that our 2020 Fall Corn Maze celebrates healthcare workers near and far and will donate $1 from every corn maze entry this season to American Red Cross – New Jersey Region!
Supporting the Red Cross
About American Red Cross – New Jersey Region
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. The American Red Cross – New Jersey Region proudly serves the more than 8.8 million people living in the state.
The Red Cross depends on dedicated volunteers to help support people impacted by emergencies and with the current disasters and the complexities of COVID-19, more help is needed now. Will you be a true hero and help your community?
- Stay tuned for information on upcoming Blood and Plasma donation events!
- Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn about our most-needed volunteer positions
Donate Blood, Get a Free Corn Maze Pass!
Tuesday, October 27th (1-6PM)
Get one free corn maze pass when you donate blood at the Trinity United Methodist Church of Hackettstown on Tuesday, Oct. 27th – presented by the Hackettstown Elks Lodge. Participants will be given a corn maze pass at the event. LEARN MORE
Celebrating Healthcare Workers
We have all been affected by COVID-19. Communities have pulled together through some of the most surreal times and circumstances. As we continue to face the challenges this pandemic presents, we have steadfastly relied on, and have been in awe of, our healthcare workers. These dedicated, often selfless heroes have our sincerest of thanks for helping those who continue to need it most. We welcome you to join us in celebrating their efforts in a fun way on the farm this season! Our farm family is proud to spotlight the hospitals that serve our local communities in Warren, Morris, and Union Counties.
About Atlantic Health
Mission: Designing and delivering high quality, innovative and personalized health care, to build healthier communities and improve lives for patients, consumers, and caregivers.
Learn More: https://www.atlantichealth.org
Corn Maze Tips
- Always consider the weather when planning your visit – it’s sometimes windier on the farm than elsewhere.
- Moms: Bring your all terrain stroller or baby carrier for the little ones.
Aerial Views of Past Corn Mazes
Check out this video of a past corn maze from an aerial view!
Corn Maze Buzz
- Corn maze dedicated to Martin Truex Jr. and his foundation
SOURCE: NBS Sports NASCAR TalkAs part of its nine-acre layout, Donaldson Farms of Hackettstown, N.J., has designed a corn maze that will both honor and benefit the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation’s Hooked on Helping initiative. Truex is a native of Mayetta, N.J. [view whole story]
While Martin Truex Jr. will be working his way through the playoff maze known as the Chase for the Sprint Cup, others can make their way through a different kind of maze.
- Warren County corn maze dedicated to NASCAR driver’s charity
SOURCE: Lehigh Valley Live
Martin Truex Jr.’s No. 78 car has left a mark on a Warren County corn field. Donaldson Farms in Mansfield Township is dedicating its 9-acre corn maze this year to the New Jersey native NASCAR driver’s charity. [view whole story]
2019 Corn Maze
Our 2019 corn maze theme was “A Season of Support: PBA 369” dedicated to the Hackettstown-Mansfield P.B.A. (Police Benevolent Association) Local 369! Their mission is to provide volunteer service and support to those in need in the local communities of The Town of Hackettstown, Mansfield Township, and throughout the State of New Jersey. Their organization is a non-profit made up of the union members of The Hackettstown and Mansfield Township Police Departments in the Northeast Region of Warren County, NJ. We donated $1 from every corn maze entry this season in support of their annual Shop with a Cop holiday program! Thanks to all who joined us in support of the Hackettstown – Mansfield P.B.A, Local 369!
2018 Corn Maze
Our 2018 corn maze theme was “Brighten Someone’s Day!” Artwork by Anya L. of Chester, winner of our maze design contest, was incorporated into the design of our nine acre corn maze. We raised $2,678.50 for Tomorrows Children’s Fund after selecting the organization as the inspiration for the theme in honor and support of so many friends and local families that have had their children hospitalized, in treatment, and battling many illnesses.
The Tomorrows Children’s Fund (TCF) was founded by a group of committed parents to help their children and others like them with cancer and serious blood disorders. With the help of friends like you, TCF provides a warm, healthy and loving environment for children in treatment and a full scope of services to relieve families’ emotional and financial stress. In addition to our direct financial aid programs, TCF also offers an array of activities, events, outings, special guests and parties, designed to provide our young patients with a brighter tomorrow. All of which confirms our belief that through hope, hard work and heartfelt generosity, extraordinary things are possible.
- Learn more about Tomorrows Children’s Fund
2017 Corn Maze
The 2017 theme was a “Salute to our Military.” Join us this year as we celebrate those who serve. $1 from every corn maze ticket purchased this season will benefit Welcome Home Vets of NJ!
Welcome Home Vets of New Jersey is an entirely volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping our service men and women overcome obstacles in their return to civilian life. America asked these stalwart men and women to possibly die in it’s defense and yet, when they return home, the support provided is often inadequate. We strive to provide former service members from all conflict eras, legal assistance as well as help with access to medical services, housing and jobs.
- Learn more about Welcome Home Vets of NJ and what you can do to help
2016 Corn Maze
The 2017 design features the Statue of Liberty. Visitors celebrated this iconic landmark, freedom, and our country’s history.
- Statue of Liberty National Monument – “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World” was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933
- Liberty State Park (Jersey City, NJ) – Liberty State Park is a green oasis in the middle of Metropolitan northern New Jersey. With the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island as a spectacular backdrop, Liberty State Park is one of the state’s most dramatic parks. Liberty State Park also is the only location in New Jersey with Ferry service to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
2015 Corn Maze
The 2015 Corn Maze was a special one – featuring NASCAR driver, New Jersey native Martin Truex, Jr. and dedicated to his fantastic charity! The Martin Truex Jr. Foundation is “hooked on helping” and dedicated to positively impacting the lives of children in need. $1 for every corn maze ticket purchased was donated to the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation.
- Learn more about the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation and what you can do to help