9-acres of fun that the kids will love! Put on your comfortable walking shoes and venture into our corn maze! It takes an average of 45 minutes to an hour complete. If kids surrender, just take an ‘easy’ exit!
SEASON: Open September 29th through October 31st
HOURS: Daily; The last ticket is sold 1 hour before closing [see current hours]
TICKETS: $9 per person | Kids 4 and under: Free
($1 of every corn maze ticket will be donated to Hackettstown-Mansfield P.B.A. Local 369
2019 Corn Maze
Each fall, we create a new maze design in support of a charitable organization that makes a difference in our community. This year’s theme is “A Season of Support: PBA 369.” Donaldson Farms is proud to announce that our 2019 Fall Corn Maze is dedicated to the Hackettstown-Mansfield P.B.A. (Police Benevolent Association) Local 369! Their mission is to provide volunteer service and support to those in need in the local communities of The Town of Hackettstown, Mansfield Township, and throughout the State of New Jersey. Their organization is a non-profit made up of the union members of The Hackettstown and Mansfield Township Police Departments in the Northeast Region of Warren County, NJ. We will be donating $1 from every corn maze entry this season in support of their annual Shop with a Cop holiday program! Join us this fall in support of the Hackettstown – Mansfield P.B.A, Local 369 as they continue the valued traditions of police-community relationships!
About Shop with a Cop
The Shop with a Cop program pairs officers with families of eligible students, attending Hackettstown and Mansfield school districts, with a fun and exciting holiday shopping adventure – an opportunity that deserving children may not experience otherwise. The kids share a memorable shopping trip with an officer! They are given a holiday budget to shop for whatever is on their wish list: toys, clothes, hygiene products, make-up and more!
“It was so successful last year, that we decided to keep the Shop with a Cop program going! The personal connection and experience that the officers and families share is invaluable. Any support from the community that helps to keep this program going is greatly appreciated!”
– Officer Tynan,Treasurer, Hackettstown-Mansfield P.B.A. Local 369
Support Shop with a Cop
Ways to help support the Shop with a Cop holiday program:
- Take an adventure in our corn maze this season! $1 from every corn maze entry will be donated in support of the Shop with a Cop holiday program!
- Donate a new toy! New toy donations will be accepted outside of our farm market on Saturday, October 19th and Sunday, October 20th only from 12:00pm – 4:00 pm. As a thank you, you will receive one free hayride ticket per donated item. Please do not drop off used toys. (They will not be accepted.)
- Donate money! Monetary donations are always welcome and appreciated – there are two ways to donate…
- Stop by the farm – Donation receptacles will be located at our Farm Market on Allen Road throughout the Fall Season.
- Donate safely online – Direct monetary contributions can be made safely via Pay Pal on the Hackettstown-Mansfield P.B.A. Local 369 website: www.PBA369.com
Save the Date! Saturday, October 19th & Sunday, October 20th is the PBA 369 Celebration Weekend! In addition to our traditional Harvest Weekend fun; Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins, Apples & Indian Corn, Hay Rides, Pony Rides, Corn Maze, Corn Cannon and great food – you can enjoy a special visit from our local first responders! More information to be posted soon!
Corn Maze Tips
- Always consider the weather when planning your visit – it’s sometimes windier on the farm than elsewhere.
- Moms: Bring your all terrain stroller or baby carrier for the little ones.
Video from Past Season
Check out the video of the corn maze from an aerial view!
Corn Maze Buzz
SOURCE: NBS Sports NASCAR Talk
While Martin Truex Jr. will be working his way through the playoff maze known as the Chase for the Sprint Cup, others can make their way through a different kind of maze.
As part of its nine-acre layout, Donaldson Farms of Hackettstown, N.J., has designed a corn maze that will both honor and benefit the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation’s Hooked on Helping initiative. Truex is a native of Mayetta, N.J. [view whole story]
SOURCE: Lehigh Valley Live
Martin Truex Jr.’s No. 78 car has left a mark on a Warren County corn field. Donaldson Farms in Mansfield Township is dedicating its 9-acre corn maze this year to the New Jersey native NASCAR driver’s charity. [view whole story]
2018 Corn Maze
Our 2018 corn maze theme was “Brighten Someone’s Day!” Artwork by Anya L. of Chester, winner of our maze design contest, was incorporated into the design of our nine acre corn maze. We raised $2,678.50 for Tomorrows Children’s Fund after selecting the organization as the inspiration for the theme in honor and support of so many friends and local families that have had their children hospitalized, in treatment, and battling many illnesses.
The Tomorrows Children’s Fund (TCF) was founded by a group of committed parents to help their children and others like them with cancer and serious blood disorders. With the help of friends like you, TCF provides a warm, healthy and loving environment for children in treatment and a full scope of services to relieve families’ emotional and financial stress. In addition to our direct financial aid programs, TCF also offers an array of activities, events, outings, special guests and parties, designed to provide our young patients with a brighter tomorrow. All of which confirms our belief that through hope, hard work and heartfelt generosity, extraordinary things are possible.
- Learn more about Tomorrows Children’s Fund
2017 Corn Maze
The 2017 theme was a “Salute to our Military.” Join us this year as we celebrate those who serve. $1 from every corn maze ticket purchased this season will benefit Welcome Home Vets of NJ!
Welcome Home Vets of New Jersey is an entirely volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping our service men and women overcome obstacles in their return to civilian life. America asked these stalwart men and women to possibly die in it’s defense and yet, when they return home, the support provided is often inadequate. We strive to provide former service members from all conflict eras, legal assistance as well as help with access to medical services, housing and jobs.
- Learn more about Welcome Home Vets of NJ and what you can do to help
2016 Corn Maze
The 2017 design features the Statue of Liberty. Visitors celebrated this iconic landmark, freedom, and our country’s history.
- Statue of Liberty National Monument – “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World” was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933
- Liberty State Park (Jersey City, NJ) – Liberty State Park is a green oasis in the middle of Metropolitan northern New Jersey. With the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island as a spectacular backdrop, Liberty State Park is one of the state’s most dramatic parks. Liberty State Park also is the only location in New Jersey with Ferry service to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
2015 Corn Maze
The 2015 Corn Maze was a special one – featuring NASCAR driver, New Jersey native Martin Truex, Jr. and dedicated to his fantastic charity! The Martin Truex Jr. Foundation is “hooked on helping” and dedicated to positively impacting the lives of children in need. $1 for every corn maze ticket purchased was donated to the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation.
- Learn more about the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation and what you can do to help