9-acres of fun that the kids will love! Put on your comfortable walking shoes and venture into our corn maze! It takes an average of 45 minutes to an hour complete. If kids surrender, just take an ‘easy’ exit!
SEASON: Open September 23rd through October 31st
HOURS: Daily; The last ticket is sold 1 hour before closing [see current hours]
TICKETS: $9 per person | Kids 4 and under: Free
($1 of every corn maze ticket will be donated to Welcome Home Vets of New Jersey)
2017 Corn Maze
Each year, our Corn Maze features a different design. This year’s theme is a “Salute to our Military.” Join us this year as we celebrate those who serve. $1 from every corn maze ticket purchased this season will benefit Welcome Home Vets of NJ!
Welcome Home Vets of New Jersey is an entirely volunteer, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping our service men and women overcome obstacles in their return to civilian life. America asked these stalwart men and women to possibly die in it’s defense and yet, when they return home, the support provided is often inadequate. We strive to provide former service members from all conflict eras, legal assistance as well as help with access to medical services, housing and jobs.
- Learn more about Welcome Home Vets of NJ and what you can do to help
- Always consider the weather when planning your visit – it’s sometimes windier on the farm than elsewhere.
- Moms: Bring your all terrain stroller or baby carrier for the little ones.
Video from past season
Check out the video of the corn maze from an aerial view!
Corn Maze Buzz
SOURCE: NBS Sports NASCAR Talk
While Martin Truex Jr. will be working his way through the playoff maze known as the Chase for the Sprint Cup, others can make their way through a different kind of maze.
As part of its nine-acre layout, Donaldson Farms of Hackettstown, N.J., has designed a corn maze that will both honor and benefit the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation’s Hooked on Helping initiative. Truex is a native of Mayetta, N.J. [view whole story]
SOURCE: Lehigh Valley Live
Martin Truex Jr.’s No. 78 car has left a mark on a Warren County corn field. Donaldson Farms in Mansfield Township is dedicating its 9-acre corn maze this year to the New Jersey native NASCAR driver’s charity. [view whole story]
2016 Corn Maze
Last year’s design features the Statue of Liberty. Visitors celebrated this iconic landmark, freedom, and our country’s history.
- Statue of Liberty National Monument – “The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World” was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933
- Liberty State Park (Jersey City, NJ) – Liberty State Park is a green oasis in the middle of Metropolitan northern New Jersey. With the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island as a spectacular backdrop, Liberty State Park is one of the state’s most dramatic parks. Liberty State Park also is the only location in New Jersey with Ferry service to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
2015 Corn Maze
The 2015 Corn Maze was a special one – featuring NASCAR driver, New Jersey native Martin Truex, Jr. and dedicated to his fantastic charity! The Martin Truex Jr. Foundation is “hooked on helping” and dedicated to positively impacting the lives of children in need. $1 for every corn maze ticket purchased was donated to the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation.
- Learn more about the Martin Truex Jr. Foundation and what you can do to help