Donaldson Farms hosts seasonal Fall Fun Harvest Weekends during our apple and pumpkin harvest season. Join us for a day of family farm fun! Our 500+ acre family-owned and operated farm market and activity area is surrounded by long-range views of growing crops and mountains. You will delight in the natural setting and authentic farm setting when you visit!
Join us for our Harvest Festival Weekends late-September and October.
- Reservations are not required.
- No dogs. Thank you!
2021 Fall Fun Harvest Weekends Highlights:
- Fall Fun Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 25th through Sunday, October 31st, 2021 and Columbus Day (October 11th).
- Activity hours are 10am – 5pm.
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn cannon ($5 for 4 shots)
- Pony visits (12-4pm weather permitting)
- Delicious food (fresh off the grill)
- Kettle corn, freshly-squeezed lemonade, and sweet tea
- Candy apples and caramel apples
- Cider donuts by the 1/2 dozen (assorted cinnamon, sugar, & powder)
- Freshly-baked pies and baked goods
Harvest Weekend Dates & Info
2021 DATE & HOURS:
September 25 through October 21, 2021
Saturdays & Sundays 10am – 5pm
PLUS Columbus Day (10/11 10am – 5pm)
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Vendors are invited to participate in our Harvest Festival Weekends. [vendor application form]