Important COVID Policies
- Face masks must be worn in our farm market, in our outdoor areas, and picking fields.
- Reservations are not required.
- Practice social distancing outdoors while visiting the farm.
- No Dogs. Thank you!
- Learn more about safety guidelines on the farm by clicking here.
Donaldson Farms hosts seasonal Fall Fun Harvest Weekends during our Apple and Pumpkin harvest season. Join us for a day of family farm fun! Our 500+ acre family-owned and operated Farm Market and activity area is surrounded by long-range views of growing crops and mountains. You will delight in the natural setting and authentic farm setting when you visit!
Join us for our Harvest Festival Weekends during the month of June and late-September and October.
2020 Fall Fun Harvest Weekends Highlights:
- Fall Fun Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 26th through Sunday, November 1, 2020 and Columbus Day (October 12th).
- Activity Hours are 10am – 5pm.
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins and Indian corn- click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn Cannon $5 for 3 shots
- Delicious Food (fresh off the grill)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Freshly-baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
Face Coverings & Social Distancing
• Face coverings/masks are required for adults at all times including shopping in our farm market, walking about the grounds, hayrides, and in the apple orchard and pumpkin patch. Face coverings/masks are recommended for youth over the age of 2 years. Please be sure to social distance (minimum 6ft apart) from others when possible.
Handwashing Station & Hand Sanitizer
• Please use our handwashing station – located outside of our farm market – before entering the market or event area. Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the farm for your use. We also recommend that you bring your own hand sanitizer.
Be sure to visit the Farm Market while you are here! The market is open Saturdays from 8am – 6pm and Sundays from 9am – 5pm. Also, come back and visit in the spring for Strawberry Harvest Weekends, held on Saturdays and Sundays during the month of June!
Harvest Weekend Dates & Info
2020 DATE & HOURS:
Saturdays & Sundays beginning September 26 through November 1, 2020 plus Columbus Day (October 12th)
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Vendors are invited to participate in our Harvest Festival Weekends. [vendor application form]