Donaldson Farms hosts seasonal ‘Harvest Weekends’ during our Strawberry, Apple and Pumpkin harvest season. Join us for a day of family farm fun! Our 500+ acre family-owned and operated Farm Market and activity area is surrounded by long range views of growing crops and mountains. You will delight in the natural setting and authentic farm setting when you visit!
Join us for our Harvest Festival Weekends during the month of June and late-September and October.
2020 Fall Harvest Weekends Highlights:
- Fall Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 26th through Sunday, November 1, 2020 and Columbus Day (October 12th)
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins and Indian corn- click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn Cannon $5 for 3 shots
- Pony Rides (Noon-4PM weather permitting) $5/ride
- Duck Races – purchase ducks in the farm market $3/each
- Delicious Food (fresh off the grill)
- Vendors (a variety of artisan and craft vendors each weekend)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Fresh-baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
- Farm Animals
- Large Childrens’ Sandbox Play Area
Be sure to visit the Farm Market while you are here! The market is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Also, come back and visit in the spring for Strawberry Harvest Weekends, held on Saturdays and Sundays during the month of June!
Harvest Weekend Dates & Info
2019 DATE & HOURS:
Saturdays & Sundays beginning September 28 through October 27, 2019 plus Columbus Day (October 14th)
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Vendors are invited to participate in our Harvest Festival Weekends. [vendor application form]