Current U-Pick Crop Conditions & Availability: Fall 2022
RASPBERRIES: We have plenty of Red Raspberries available! You may find a few Golden Raspberries too! Weather and crop conditions permitting, berry fields are open Tuesdays through Sundays and closed Mondays.
APPLES: Apple picking season has begun! We currently have a large variety of apples available for picking, including Zestar, Autumn Crisp, Blondie, Gala, Honeycrisp, Autumn Crisp, Macintosh, and Fuji apples with more varieties ripening soon! Apple varieties are subject to change.
Click here to sign-up for our newsletter to keep up to date on what’s growing and going on at the farm this season!
Donaldson Farms hosts seasonal Fall Fun Harvest Weekends during our apple and pumpkin harvest season. Join us for a day of family farm fun! Our 500+ acre family-owned and operated farm market and activity area is surrounded by long-range views of growing crops and mountains. You will delight in the natural setting and authentic farm setting when you visit!
Join us for our Harvest Festival Weekends late-September and October.
- Reservations are not required.
- No dogs. Thank you!
Fall Fun Harvest Weekends Highlights
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn cannon ($5 for 4 shots)
- Pony visits (12-4pm weather permitting)
- Delicious food (fresh off the grill)
- Kettle corn, freshly-squeezed lemonade, and sweet tea
- Candy apples and caramel apples
- Cider donuts by the 1/2 dozen (assorted cinnamon, sugar, & powder)
- Freshly-baked pies and baked goods
James on Main will serve their award-winning BBQ each day from 11am to 4pm (hours subject to change) and Czig Meister Brewing Company will sell and sample their local craft beers and hard Czeltzers from 12pm until closing. These award-winning spirits are a neighborhood favorite!
Harvest Weekend Dates & Info
2022 DATE & HOURS:
September 24 – October 30, 2022
Saturdays & Sundays 10am – 5pm
PLUS Columbus Day (10/10 10am – 5pm)
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Vendors are invited to participate in our Harvest Festival Weekends. [vendor application form]