Donaldson Farms hosts seasonal ‘Harvest Weekends’ during our Strawberry, Apple and Pumpkin harvest season. Join us for a day of family farm fun! Our 500+ acre family-owned and operated Farm Market and activity area is surrounded by long range views of growing crops and mountains. You will delight in the natural setting and authentic farm setting when you visit!
Join us for our Harvest Festival Weekends during the month of June and late-September and October.
Fall Harvest Weekends Highlights:
- Fall Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 29th through Sunday, October, 28th, 2018
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins and Indian corn
- Pick-Your-Own Apples (24 apple varieties)
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch
- 9-Acre Corn Maze
- Corn Cannon
- Pony Rides (Noon-4PM weather permitting)
- Duck Races
- Delicious Food (fresh off the grill)
- Vendors (a variety of artisan and craft vendors each weekend)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Fresh-baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
- Farm Animals
- Large Childrens’ Sandbox Play Area
Be sure to visit the Farm Market while you are here! The market is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Also, come back and visit in the spring for Strawberry Harvest Weekends, held on Saturdays and Sundays during the month of June!
Harvest Weekend Dates & Info
2018 DATE & HOURS:
Saturday and Sunday, September 29th & 30th
Saturday and Sunday, October 6th & 7th
Saturday and Sunday, October 20th and 21st
Saturday and Sunday, October 27th and 28th
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Vendors are invited to participate in our Harvest Festival Weekends. [vendor application form]