Current Pick-Your-Own Crop Conditions & Availability:
Please take a moment to read the additional crop-specific information below this box to best plan your visit.
CURRENT AVAILABILITY: Pick-your-own season is now over. Please watch for updates in the spring for strawberry picking information!
It’s always best to CHECK FOR UPDATES BEFORE COMING TO PICK! This information is subject to change. For up-to-the-minute crop and picking conditions call 908-852-9122 (x1). Enjoy your visit!
Click here to sign-up for our newsletter to keep up to date on what’s growing and going on at the farm this season!
Donaldson Farms hosts seasonal Fall Fun Harvest Weekends during our apple and pumpkin harvest season. Join us for a day of family farm fun! Our 500+ acre family-owned and operated farm market and activity area is surrounded by long-range views of growing crops and mountains. You will delight in the natural setting and authentic farm setting when you visit!
Join us for our Harvest Festival Weekends late-September and October.
- Reservations are not required.
- No dogs. Thank you!
Fall Fun Harvest Weekends Highlights – Info subject to change
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Pony visits (12-4pm weather permitting)
- Delicious food (fresh off the grill)
- Kettle corn, freshly-squeezed lemonade
- Candy apples and caramel apples
- Apple Cider donuts by the 1/2 dozen (cinnamon, sugar, & powder)
- Freshly-baked pies and baked goods
James on Main* will serve their award-winning BBQ most weekends from 11am to 4pm (hours subject to change) and Czig Meister Brewing Company* will sell and sample their local craft beers and hard Czeltzers from 12pm until closing. These award-winning spirits are a neighborhood favorite! *Subject to change
Harvest Weekend Dates & Info
2023 DATE & HOURS:
September 23 – October 29, 2022
Saturdays & Sundays
PLUS Columbus Day (10/9)
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Vendors are invited to apply to participate in our Harvest Festival Weekends. [vendor application form]