Update April 24th – Now featuring our own spinach – picked fresh daily for you! Our Farm Market, located in northern New Jersey, is seasonally stocked with a full line of fresh fruits, vegetables, local glass-bottled milk, cheese and dairy, meats, pickled vegetables, freshly baked pies, and other delicious baked goods, gifts and more! The majority of our fruits and vegetables are grown right here on our farm with many other items sourced from local farms, producers and small businesses.
While you are here, don’t miss our many other seasonal attractions, events, and options including strawberry, raspberry and blackberry picking, apple picking, pumpkin picking, corn maze, and other fun games, educational programs, group tours, private tours, birthday parties, and corporate events.
Following is a general list of what is available in our market. Stop by to browse our full sections.
- Fruits – PYO strawberries, raspberries, black raspberries, and apples, assorted seasonal fruits
- Vegetables – Our own heirloom tomatoes, spinach, asparagus, cucumbers, broccoli, kale, spinach, cauliflower, cabbage, potatoes, sweet potatoes, garlic, squashes and more
- Fresh-Baked Goods – Including pies, bread, and homemade apple cider donuts in the Fall!
- Assorted Desserts
- Our own Sauces & Salsas – Made with our own veggies and fruits
- Our own Jelly & Jams – Made with our own fruits and herbs
- Local Honey
- Maple Syrup
- Specialty Vinegar, Hot Sauces, Spice Rub
- Gourmet Pickles
- Seasonings and Spices
- Gluten Free Products
- Homemade Soups (seasonal)
- Halladay’s Harvest Barn seasoning and cooking blends
- Lazy Susan Granola
- Glass Bottled Milk – Non-homogenized Whole & Chocolate Milk from Springhouse Creamery, Fredon, NJ
- Glass Bottled Milk – King Brothers Dairy, NY
- Local Cheese – Assorted local cheeses from Klein Farms Dairy & Creamery (mozzarella, cheddar, ricotta, cottage and more), cheese curds, and yogurt and cheese from Springhouse Creamery.
- Local Cheese – Springhouse Creamery
- Griggstown Farm pot pies, stuffed griller sausages, soups & more
- The Meat Shoppe @ Arctic Foods Premium Meats
- Stoltzfus Meats grillers sausages, ring bologna and more
- Greene’s Beans Coffee Roasters
- Fat Toad Farm Goats Milk Caramel Sauce
- Delicious Pies – baked fresh daily! See a list of our pie varieties below
- Holiday Pies (seasonal)
- Fresh, Natural, Free-Range Turkeys (seasonal)
- Gift Baskets and Boxes – Premade or create your own
- John Deere Toys – The largest selection in the area!
Pies & Desserts
Our Farm Market offers freshly-baked pies daily. Below are the pie varieties we bake, however, not all varieties are available in the market every day. If you’re driving a distance and have a craving for a specific variety of pie, please call ahead to ensure that we’ll have it for you! 908-852-9122 x1
- Apple Berry Delight Pie
- Apple Crisp Pie
- Apple Pie
- Apple Raspberry Pie
- Apple Walnut Pie
- Black Cherry
- Blueberry Pie
- Blueberry Lemon Pie
- Dutch Blueberry
- Cherry Crumb Pie
- Cherry Vanilla Pie
- Mango Strawberry Pie
- Peach Pie
- Peach Blueberry Pie
- Peach Blueberry Cherry Pie
- Peach Crumble Pie
- Peach Melba Pie
- Peach Praline Pie
- Pecan Pie
- Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie
- Pineapple Upside Down
- Pumpkin Pie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Very Berry Pie
- No Sugar Apple Pie
- No Sugar Blueberry Pie
- No Sugar Cherry Pie
- No Sugar Peach Pie
- Angel Food Cake
- Crumb Cakes
- Dessert Shells
- Loaf Cakes
Salsa, James, Jellies, and More – Donaldson Farms is loco for local stuff! Have you tried our own tomato sauce and zesty salsa with ingredients fresh from our own fields? Pick up a jar during your next visit and taste the difference!
Honey – We also sell local New Jersey honey which comes from wildflowers – wildflower honey has a mellow, smooth taste.
Maple Syrup – 100% pure maple syrup from SugarWood Acres Farm in Hardwick, NJ, and Touch of Peace Farm, a small farm in North Bennington, VT. Tony Varga, the owner of Touch of Peace Farm, grew up in Mansfield.
Coffee – Greene Brothers Specialty Coffee Roasters has been roasting specialty grade coffee in small batches since 1995 with a focus on single origin and estate coffees, espresso, and signature blends. We are so happy to share their coffee with you. Stop in today to try our Donaldson Farms Breakfast Blend and other seasonal featured flavored coffees.
Certified Beef – We are proud to sell Certified Piedmontese Breed beef, courtesy of The Meat Shoppe by Arctic Foods in Washington, NJ. Arctic Foods sells beef from cattle that are raised on open ranch lands and are fed an all natural vegetarian diet. They never receive steroids or antibiotics. The beef is incredibly tender and does not have heavy marbling or surface fat. We also sell other frozen meats and game.
Glass-Bottled Milk – King Brothers Dairy, NY sold in recyclable glass bottles. Why glass? For cooler, fresher taste. Reusable and recyclable bottles free of artificial hormones. Purchasing glass-bottled milk helps to reduce household waste.
Local Cheese & Glass – Bottled Milk – Located locally in Fredon, NJ, Springhouse Dairy & Creamery makes their own cheeses from fresh milk from their own Jersey and Guernsey cows. Glass bottled on their farm, this milk is non-homogenized and high in butterfat, which contributes to the rich and creamy taste of the cheese, and is minimally-pasteurized, hormone-free, and all-natural with no additives or preservatives.