U-Pick Strawberries, Raspberries & Blackberries
Sunday, July 28th Season Update
The u-pick fields Raspberry field is open today, but there are not many ripened berries to pick. You are welcome to pick, but there are limited quantities available. Check back again tomorrow as conditions change daily. Blackberries will be available later this summer! No berry picking on Mondays. Face masks must be worn in our farm market and in our picking fields.
- No entry fee. Check-in at our Farm Market before going out to pick
- Raspberries are $7.49 per lb.
- Pint & Quart containers cost $.50 cents/per container
- Check our facebook page for the most up-to-date information on picking conditions and/or call ahead. #908-852-9122, x1.
RASPBERRY PICKING HOURS
- PYO Raspberries Tuesday – Saturday 9AM – 5:30PM
- PYO Raspberries Sunday 9AM – 4:30PM
- NO RASPBERRY PICKING ON MONDAYS
- Farm Market Shopping – Monday – Saturday 9AM – 6PM
- Farm Market Shopping – Sunday 9AM – 5PM
Be sure to visit our farm market before you leave for cold drinks, snacks, our freshly-baked pies, local milk and cheese, and more. Click here for a list of products we offer. Enjoy your visit!
ARRIVAL/PARKING & RASPBERRY PATCH ACCESS
- Parking – Please park in our ‘Event Parking’ area – the grass field located to the left as you enter our main parking area.
- Check-In – Please check-in at our farm market counter for instructions and picking containers
Please read the following information in its entirety, prior to your visit. As you know, we are living in new times that require farms and businesses to constantly adapt to provide the best way to accommodate customers while maintaining CDC and state government guidelines. Please be patient and amendable to changes throughout the season.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Face masks must be worn in our farm market and in our picking fields. We will NOT be offering freshly-prepared hot foods for purchase, pony rides, or hayrides on weekends during this strawberry season. Cold drinks and snacks are available in our farm market. We will keep you updated once we are able to offer these activities again.
Our 2020 strawberry season has come to a close. The season was a bit shorter than in previous years due to the colder-than-normal spring and frosts. Thank you to everyone who visited us for our delicious but short strawberry season!
PYO STRAWBERRY PRICES & CONTAINERS
- No entry fee.
- We prefer that you use our picking containers this season instead of bringing your own containers. Absolutely NO plastic bags.
- Quart Containers cost $.50 cents/per container
- Flat Containers cost $2/flat (6-quart capacity)
- No fee to enter the strawberry patch)
PICKING & SAFE PICKING INSTRUCTIONS
- Social Distancing Practices are required. You know the drill!
- Face masks are required for all adults while shopping in our farm market and in the strawberry patch. Face masks for children are suggested.
- Handwashing stations and/or Hand Sanitizer will be provided for your use – You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before entering our farm market and picking fields. Feel free to BYO hand sanitizer!
- Limit your time in the field as a courtesy to others
- NO eating/sampling in the strawberry patch!
- Do not enter our farm or strawberry patch if you feel sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
PYO Berries Tips & Info
• There are NO ENTRY FEES – prices are calculated by the pound.
• Please call for most current pricing and availability 908-852-9122 x 3.
• You must check-in at the farm market before picking your own strawberries and/or raspberries.
• Pint containers and flats are available for purchase. If you bring your own container or basket, it will be weighed prior to picking, and when you check out.
• Absolutely no paper or plastic shopping bags are allowed in the PYO berry fields.
• Picking is always weather and crop condition permitting
• sun hats, sunblock, and footwear that can get dirty are recommended.
• Please see our crop condition update above, visit our Facebook page, or call us for current conditions before planning your visit.
• We take great pride in our farm – please be respectful while visiting.
• Only service dogs are permitted.
Berry Picking Group Tours
Book a Berry Picking Group Tour! These tours are perfect for schools, camps, church groups, girl and boy scout troops, mom’s groups, and family gatherings!