Little Learning Farmers returns to Donaldson Farms beginning in June 2023! Please use the link below to register. Pre-registration will be required – no walk-ins, please. To be notified of other fun and exciting farm events please subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Little Learning Farmers is a child-and-adult activity session and is perfect for parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles, and their Little Farmer(s) to enjoy a fun and educational morning on the farm!
This program content is ideal for pre-school and kindergarten age children, however, siblings and children of any age may participate.
Little Learning Farmers is held on Tuesdays from 9:30 – 11:00 am unless otherwise noted
- All sessions will include a light snack for each registered child. Snack items will be individually wrapped (ex. juice box and snack pack pretzels)
- Some sessions will include a take-home craft project
- All sessions will be held outdoors.
- Children must have adult supervision at all times. Thank you for understanding that this is not a ‘drop-off event.’
- Please bring a picnic blanket or lawn chairs for outdoor seating
- Please dress for the weather. Sunblock, closed-toed shoes that can get dirty, and a sunhat are always a good idea.
- Events are rain or shine. Sometimes Mother Nature does not cooperate with our plans. In the event of rain or thunderstorms, Donaldson Farms may cancel or reschedule the event. Your registration fee will be refunded if rescheduling is not an option.
- Registration and payment are required prior to the event. No walk-ins, please!
- Pricing is $20 for the first participating child, $15 for the second and $10 for each additional child.
- Adults and non-participating children are free.
- Registration link is provided at the bottom of this page
2023 Program Schedule
To be posted soon
Questions: Contact our event coordinator call 908-852-9122 x2 or via email
Registration for Little Learning Farmers is required. Spots are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your registration must be paid in advance of the event.