Vendor opportunities at Donaldson Farms exist throughout the year during our spring Strawberry season, Fall Harvest season as well as our summer Friday Night on the Farm dinner and concert series, craft fairs, and other large festivals/events.
We base our limited number of vendor selections on one or more of the following criteria:
- Goods & products are handmade, artisan items
- Community-based organization
- Local Business
If you would like to be considered for upcoming events at Donaldson Farms, please complete the Online Vendor Application form below.
Vendor Fees: Vendor fees vary for a 10’x10′ space depending on the event.
Location: Spaces are outdoors on a grass/lawn area unless otherwise specified. Vendors must bring their own tables and chairs for their displays. Vendors must bring their own tents and must provide appropriate stakes and weights. Details will be emailed once an application is approved.
Vendors will be accepted at the discretion of Donaldson Farms. Donaldson Farms reserves the right to decline applications for vendors/items which do not meet our criteria. All applicants will receive a confirmation of their status via email. Please do not call the farm directly regarding submitted applications.
Strawberry Harvest Weekends – PYO Strawberries every Saturday and Sunday in June
Friday Nights on the Farm – An outdoor community festival with live music and a farm-to-table dinner – every Friday evening from late June through Labor Day weekend.
Fall Harvest Weekends (Apple & Pumpkin Season) – Saturdays and Sundays mid-September through October and Columbus Day. Vendor application
Seasonal Festivals – Donaldson Farms hosts a variety of seasonal festivals such as Food Truck Festivals, Seasonal Craft Fairs, and more. Dates for these festivals vary from year to year.
Additional vendor opportunities may become available throughout the 2023 growing season. Please get in touch with questions!
- Fall Harvest vendor hours are 10am – 5pm
- We are NOT accepting applications for our Food Truck Festivals on June 3rd. These dates are already fully booked.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE ONLINE FOR A VENDOR SPOT AT OUR FARM. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY ONLINE VENDOR PAYMENTS. IF SOMEONE IS ASKING FOR YOUR INFORMATION REPORT THEM OR IGNORE THEM. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUNDING FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS.
1. Vendors are responsible for providing their own table, tent, and chairs
2. Vendors Set-Up – Arrival time will be provided by farm staff. Vendor must have your vehicle unloaded and moved to our Event Parking area prior to the start time of the event. You may continue to set up once you have unloaded, however, for safety reasons we are unable to permit any vehicles in our main yard area when the event begins. Vendors are expected to stay for the duration of the event.
3. Vendor Teardown – Vendor teardown time will be provided by farm staff. Vendors may not drive vehicles on event grounds prior to the end of the event without permission from our Event Coordinator or farm staff. There are many small children running around the farm and safety is our utmost priority! Vendors may tear down and carry their items out using wheelbarrows or carts if needed prior to the end of the event.
Please call (908) 852-9122 (ext 2) or contact us for more information.