Our much-loved Friday Nights on the Farm outdoor dining and music series will continue this season with fun for the whole family!
Admission tickets are required for guests to attend the event, See details below. Thank you for supporting local agriculture! Your attendance and support allows Donaldson Farms to continue hosting events such as these. Our farm family is proud to provide a good old-fashioned, fun environment where friends and family gather to make memories in our community. We appreciate your loyalty to our farm, local businesses, and restaurants in our neighborhood. Enjoy your Friday Night on the Farm!
Food: Provided by James on Main with the exception of August 6th and 13th, which will feature four fabulous food trucks!
- June 18th & 25th
- July 9th, 16th, & 30th
(Off on 7/2 for 4th of July & 7/23 for FTF prep)
- August 6th, 13th, 20th, & 27th
- September 3rd
- Event Time 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Dinner/Food Schedule 5:00pm to 8:30pm
- Live Music Schedule 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tickets are required to enter the event whether you plan to purchase food or not. You may purchase a ticket online, OR at our farm market the day of the event ONLY.
- All food is sold separately and is not included in your admission ticket
- Some children’s activities may be priced separately.
- Adult Tickets ages 15yrs and older $10/pp
- Children’s Tickets ages 4 – 14 years are $2/pp
- AGES 3 AND UNDER ARE FREE – ticket not required
- Rain Date – no rain date is scheduled.
Click below for tickets and detailed information for upcoming Friday Night on the Farm with James Off Main events! Farm fresh menus will be posted closer to the date of the event.