This page is designed to provide information on our farm market hours, safe shopping guidelines, and other important details for our customers during the Coronavirus. We will do our best to update this page as often as possible. Please follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for up-to-the-minute information. Please call 908-852-9122 x1 with questions or via email. For a sample list of the items we carry, please click here.
CURRENT MARKET HOURS:
We are closed for the winter season and will re-open Spring 2021. See you then!
Wednesdays are Senior Wednesdays 15% for ages 65+ seniors may shop at any time from 9am – 6pm to receive their discount.
Notice To Our Customers
While we have entered uncertain times, Donaldson Farms realizes our responsibility to support the health and wellness of our community. It’s always been our goal to supply our community with fresh produce, quality meats, local dairy, delicious baked goods, honey and more – and we’ve had many years of practice! Healthy food, which is always important, is even MORE important now. We want to be sure that everyone feels comfortable shopping at our farm market, especially our loyal community of seniors.
Here’s what WE are doing to protect our customers and staff
- Hand sanitizer is provided front porch of the market for customers to use before and after entering the market – please use it!
- Disinfecting schedule, our staff will be wiping down surfaces, door handles, register counters, etc. frequently
- Face masks to be worn by customers and staff – at all times while in the farm market and outdoors on the farm.
- Keep as many doors open as possible to encourage airflow
Here’s what YOU can do to protect yourself, our customers and staff
- Do not visit if you don’t feel well.
- Be mindful of other customers in the market. Keep a respectful distance, practice safe handwashing, avoid touching your face, and otherwise follow CDC guidelines
- Choose with your eyes! Resist the urge to “manipulate” fresh produce items in bulk displays, despite touching different items being a typical part of the selection process
- Limit the handling of baked goods and packaged items – try to buy with your eyes before selecting
- Limit children from touching produce, other items, and surfaces as best as possible
- Be patient with our staff as we implement new safety policies and procedures
- Do your part to protect the safety and well-being of our staff and their families just as our staff will be taking measures to protect you and yours
Hopefully, conditions will improve soon, but if we need to adapt for better security, we will. We have a dedicated group of staff and we will do our very best to safely meet the needs of our community. Taking care of ourselves and others is the best investment we can make in these uncertain times – we hope to make things a bit easier for you by providing fresh and nutritious foods in a trusted and stress-free environment. Thank you so much for continuing to support our family farm and local farms and businesses throughout New Jersey. We welcome your feedback as we work to make our products more accessible to our community during these challenging times. We look forward to seeing you soon!