This page is designed to provide information on our safe shopping guidelines and other important Covid-19-related details for our customers. We will do our best to update this page as often as possible. Please follow our Facebook and Instagram pages for up-to-the-minute information. Please call 908-852-9122 x1 with questions or via email. For a sample list of the items we carry, please click here.
Donaldson Farms follows current NJ State Executive Orders and CDC Safety Guidelines.
Recommendations for Our Customers
Here’s what YOU can do to protect yourself, our customers, and staff:
- Do not visit if you don’t feel well.
- Be mindful of other customers in the market.
- Choose with your eyes! Resist the urge to “manipulate” fresh produce items in bulk displays, despite touching different items being a typical part of the selection process
- Limit the handling of baked goods and packaged items – try to buy with your eyes before selecting
- Limit children from touching produce, other items, and surfaces as best as possible
- Be patient with our staff as we implement new safety policies and procedures
- Do your part to protect the safety and well-being of our staff and their families just as our staff will be taking measures to protect you and yours