Join us for our Harvest Weekends at Donaldson Farms and enjoy a day of fall fun! Every weekend in October is a Harvest Weekend at Donaldson Farms. You’ll enjoy all the quintessential fall farm activities set in the backdrop of our 500 acre, modern-day family farm and surrounded by stunning vistas and mountain views.
Harvest Weekend Activities: 10am – 4pm Sat. & Sun.
- Pick-your-own pumpkins and Indian corn
- Pick -your-own apples
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch
- Corn maze
- Corn cannon
- Pony rides (Noon-4PM)
- Duck races
- Delicious food (fresh off the grill hamburgers, hot dogs, cheese steaks, mac & cheese, and more)
- Vendors (a variety of artisan and craft vendors each weekend)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Fresh baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
- Visit the farm animals
- Large sandbox for children
Farm Market Weekend Hours: Saturdays 8am – 7pm & Sundays 8am – 6pm
DATES: Click here to view dates
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Vendors are invited to participate during Harvest Weekends. [vendor application form]