Every season our guests ask “What is your corn maze design going to be this year?” This season, our theme is “Brighten Someone’s Day” and YOU could be the one to design it!
Donaldson Farms is pleased to share that $1 from every entry into our corn maze this season will be donated to Tomorrows Children’s Fund! Our family and staff have selected this caring and encouraging organization as the inspiration of this year’s theme in honor and support of so many friends and local families that have had their children hospitalized, in treatment and battling many illnesses.
Design our 2018 corn maze!
Get your creative caps on, think about how Tomorrows Children’s Fund helps our community and draw what you feel would brighten someone’s day. If there is someone special who inspires your drawing then feel free to tell us about them – there is an area for this on the entry form (not required). Artwork from the winning entry will be featured in our 2018 nine-acre corn maze! Winner will also receive a Fall Fun Farm Prize Pack – goodies from our farm market for you to enjoy a special visit to our farm!
- Must be 17 years of age and under to enter.
- All entries must be submitted on our official Corn Maze Design Contest entry form.
- All entries must be designed in black or blue ink
- Deadline: All entries must be received – or postmarked if using US Mail – by 6:00 pm on Sunday, May 20th, 2018.
- By entering you understand that the original design may be altered and edited for corn maze design purposes and that the artwork itself will be shared and promoted in conjunction with our 2018 Fall season farm marketing campaign.
- Winning Corn Maze Design will be selected by Donaldson Farms Family and staff. Winner will be notified on or shortly after May 30th, 2018.
Options for Entering:
- Drop off at our Farm Market:
358 Allen Road, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
Donaldson Farms – Corn Maze Design Contest
176 Airport Road
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Want to help TCF?
Want to help out Tomorrows Children’s Fund? Donaldson Farms farm market will accept the following new items to be donated to TCF from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm on Saturday, October 13th and Sunday, October 14th only.
Please keep in mind TCF supports patients from newborns to 22 years of age. No stuffed animals, please. TCF cannot accept stuffed animals. We will not accept used items. Thank you for your support!
- Arts & Crafts
- Educational Toys
- Teen themed arts & crafts