Deliciously sweet, fresh raspberries grown right here on our farm are now available! Pick your own berries or purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Market.
The secret to how to cook fresh spinach properly is to not overcook it.
HOW TO SAUTE SPINACH – SIMPLE RECIPE
- Saute spinach uncovered – to really get best spinach results, you cook it just enough to wilt – don’t overcook.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add 3 cloves of minced fresh garlic when the oil is hot, and saute the garlic for about a minute to release the flavor, stir constantly to keep garlic from burning.
- Add spinach, a handful at a time, and adding another handful as the spinach wilts, cook uncovered, on medium-high heat for about 1 minute, uncovered, constantly stirring.
- Remove the spinach from heat and cover – let sit for 2-3 minutes. Uncover and mix. Squeeze just a touch of fresh lemon juice (about 1/4 lemon). Do not use bottled lemon juice as it is too acidic.
Taste the spinach, and add a pinch of salt, if needed, and fresh cracked pepper to taste. Top with fresh lemon zest.
The market is now open! Stop by to shop our wide variety of NJ-fresh produce and many items you can’t find anywhere else in the area! Fresh produce, local milk and cheese, sauces, salsa, jams, jellies, pot pies, premium meats, pies, baked goods, gift baskets, John Deere toys, and more. [learn more]
2019 Strawberry Season Crop Update 6/27:
Last day for Pick-Your-Own Strawberries! Pick-Your-Own Raspberries is now available! It’s always best to check back here for details or call ahead for current crop conditions #908-852-9122 x 3 before you plan your visit.
Registration is now open for our 2019 Healthy Bites Buying Club! Sign up early and save on a weekly assortment of our own, fresh fruits and vegetables – plus other favorite local products. [learn more]
We are currently closed for the winter season and will reopen on Wednesday, April 10, 2019. Thank you for another wonderful season of support, helping keep our community green and growing! We couldn’t continue our mission to provide fresh produce and an authentic family farm experience without the support of our regular and seasonal customers, our Healthy Bites Buying Club Members, and the schools and groups who visit our farm throughout the year. Our Farm Market will reopen April 10th and Pick-Your-Own Berries should reopen in late May, depending on weather and crop conditions. We wish you all healthy beginnings in 2019 and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Treat your family and friends for a memorable holiday meal! We’re pleased to partner with Arctic Foods to bring you fresh and delicious prime meats and poultry for your special holiday meals. Order today and you’ll have the convenience of picking up your turkey from our Farm Market along with our delicious vegetables, homemade sauces, jams, and fresh-baked pies, breads, and more.
Place your order online, call 908-852-9122 x1, or stop by our Farm Market to place your order. Enjoy all-natural, fresh (not frozen) turkey or Piedmontese prime rib roast. and a wide range of fresh-baked pies and dessert baked fresh at our farm market!
An apple a day keeps the doctor away! We’re stocked with more than a dozen of our own apple varieties including Gala, Empire, Jonagold, Golden Delicious, Cameo and more. Visit our Farm Market today!
Stop by our farm market for winter flavors: winter squash, apple cider, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, garlic, homemade soups, local cheese, delicious pies, donuts, other bakery items, and more!
Holiday Gift Baskets & Boxes – Looking for the perfect gifts? Let us do the work! Creative, dedicated staff members will guide you through a large selection of unique gifts for everyone on your list! Custom handcrafted gift boxes and baskets feature our own and local products:
- Honey and honey products
- Jersey Fresh Donaldson Farms t-shirts
- Handmade wooden ornaments
- The largest selection of John Deere Toys in the area
- Select gluten-free products
- Baked goods
- Gift certificates
- and more!