We are currently closed for the winter season and will reopen April 1st! Thank you for another wonderful season of support, helping keep our community green and growing! We couldn’t continue our mission to provide fresh produce and an authentic family farm experience without the support of our regular and seasonal customers. Our Farm Market will reopen April 1st and Pick-Your-Own Berries should reopen in late May, depending on weather and crop conditions. Follow us on Facebook or check our website for news about our re-opening and u-pick dates! We wish you all healthy beginnings in 2021 and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Our Farm Market is seasonally stocked with fresh fruits and vegetables, local raw honey, local glass-bottled milk, cheese and dairy, meats, pickled vegetables, freshly baked pies, and other delicious baked goods, gift baskets and boxes, and more!
Visit Donaldson’s Greenhouse & Nursery for their Holiday Open House Weekend (December 5th-6th from 8am to 8pm). There will be horse and carriage rides (11-4PM) through the farm on both days, live and fresh-cut trees, and all you need to complete you holiday decorating!
The Greenhouse & Nursery offers:
- Live and fresh cut trees in a wide selection of sizes and varieties including Balsam, Fraser, and Concolor
- Fresh wreaths in Balsam and Fraser in a variety of sizes and decor styles
- Fresh grave blankets, roping, greens, swags, and kissing balls
- Gorgeous poinsettias in many colors shapes and sizes
- Christmas Cactus
- Beautiful centerpiece for your holiday table
Take the private drive from the Farm Market to the Greenhouse & Nursery. Enjoy views of the farm – but please remember to drive slowly!
Learn more at donaldsongreenhouse.com
Stop by our farm market for winter flavors: winter squash, apple cider, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, garlic, homemade soups, local cheese, delicious pies, other bakery items, and more!
Local, unique gift ideas for everyone on your list!
Stop by the farm market and shop our wide variety of NJ-fresh produce and many items you can’t find anywhere else in the area! Fresh produce, baked goods, gluten-free items, gift baskets, NJ Audubon Birdseed and Feeders, John Deere toys, and more. The market is currently open Monday through Saturday 9am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm. [learn more]
Get creative… our 2020 Fall Season Photo Contest is on! It’s easy to participate – just post a favorite photo from your visit to our farm this season directly on our FB page and you could be presented with a $50, $30 or $20 Donaldson Farms Farm Market gift card! We’ll share our favorite fall pics shortly after Halloween.
📷 Thanks to Ashley Lee for entering this photo of this sweet baby girl taking a ride in a wheelbarrow through our pumpkin patch.
Join us for our Harvest Weekends at Donaldson Farms and enjoy a day of fall fun! You’ll enjoy all the quintessential fall farm activities set in the backdrop of our 500 acre, modern-day family farm and surrounded by stunning vistas and mountain views.
Harvest Weekend Activities: Sat. & Sun. 10am – 5pm
- Fall Fun Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 26th through Sunday, November 1, 2020 and Columbus Day (October 12th).
- Activity Hours are 10am – 5pm.
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins and Indian corn- click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn Cannon $5 for 3 shots
- Delicious Food (fresh off the grill)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Freshly-baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
Farm Market Weekend Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 8am – 7pm
DATES: Click here to view dates
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Each fall, we create a new maze design in support of a charitable organization that makes a difference in our community. This year’s theme is ‘A Heartfelt Thank You to our Healthcare Workers!’ Donaldson Farms is proud to announce that our 2020 Fall Corn Maze celebrates healthcare workers near and far and will donate $1 from every corn maze entry this season to American Red Cross – New Jersey Region!
Visit our apple orchards and pick your own apples! Enjoy a variety of healthy and delicious apples that are locally-grown. You must check in at our farm market prior to picking. Apples are priced by the pound.