Strawberry season has begun! Please check our online berry updates or call ahead to 908-852-9122 x 3 for current crop conditions before you plan your visit.
Get creative… our 2020 Fall Season Photo Contest is on! It’s easy to participate – just post a favorite photo from your visit to our farm this season directly on our FB page and you could be presented with a $50, $30 or $20 Donaldson Farms Farm Market gift card! We’ll share our favorite fall pics shortly after Halloween.
📷 Thanks to Ashley Lee for entering this photo of this sweet baby girl taking a ride in a wheelbarrow through our pumpkin patch.
Join us for our Harvest Weekends at Donaldson Farms and enjoy a day of fall fun! You’ll enjoy all the quintessential fall farm activities set in the backdrop of our 500 acre, modern-day family farm and surrounded by stunning vistas and mountain views.
Harvest Weekend Activities: Sat. & Sun. 10am – 5pm
- Fall Fun Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 26th through Sunday, November 1, 2020 and Columbus Day (October 12th).
- Activity Hours are 10am – 5pm.
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins and Indian corn- click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn Cannon $5 for 3 shots
- Delicious Food (fresh off the grill)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Freshly-baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
Farm Market Weekend Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 8am – 7pm
DATES: Click here to view dates
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Visit our apple orchards and pick your own apples! Enjoy a variety of healthy and delicious apples that are locally-grown. You must check in at our farm market prior to picking. Apples are priced by the pound.
Deliciously sweet, fresh raspberries grown right here on our farm are now available! Pick your own berries or purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Market.
Face masks must be worn in our farm market and in our picking fields.
- No entry fee.
- Raspberries are $7.49 per lb.
- Pint & Quart containers cost $.50 cents/per container
- Picking Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5:30pm and Sunday 9am – 4:30pm
- No raspberry picking on Mondays
- Check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on picking conditions and/or call ahead. #908-852-9122, x1.
Honoring our Veterans and Active Members of the U.S. Military
Join us for this special weekend (Saturday, 10/14 and Sunday 10/15 from 10AM to 4PM) as we honor veterans, active military personnel, and first responders (police officers, firefighters, and EMTs)!
Every October weekend at Donaldson Farms is fun-filled, but our Harvest Fest Weekend is extra-special and packed with all the quintessential autumn actives you can expect from a fall festival PLUS special guests, vendors, live music and more. We’ll honor our Veterans and active members of the U.S. Military in special ways throughout the weekend and provide opportunities for you to give back to the men and women who give their lives for our safety and freedom every day!
FREE Corn Maze Admission for Military and First Responders
During both days of this special weekend veterans, active military personnel, and first responders with proper ID get FREE entry into our military-themed, 9-acre corn maze! Also, $1 from each corn maze ticket this season will be donated to Welcome Home Vets of NJ!
Portraits of Love (Saturday Only)
Who is your favorite member of the military? Treat them to a FREE ‘Portrait of Love’ family photography session on the farm Saturday, October 14th, 12-4pm! Donaldson Farms is proud to host this memory making event! Professional photographers, Rick Gerrity (Panasonic Luminary) and Ulla Vinkman are offering military, active and retired, and their family a 15 minute mini session. Shutterfly will provide an exclusive code for you to access your photos for free. Click here to learn more and reserve your session soon – limited time slots available. Rain or Shine.
- Pumpkin, Apple, and Indian Corn picking
- Hayrides & Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Pony Rides (12-4pm)
- Corn Cannon w/ Targets
- Children’s Arts & Crafts Area
- Live Music & DJ (Special guests to be announced!)
- Visit with local Fire & Police Departments and check out their special vehicles!
- Artisan Craft Demos by Peters Valley School of Craft
- Delicious Food & Drink: Hot Cider, Hot Chocolate, Lunch Items at the Snack Shack, and Hand-Dipped Caramel and Candy Apples
- Vendors: Harvey’s Revenge Hot Sauce, Rolling Hills Garlic Vinegar, Words on Pallet Wood, Twoyoungdesigns, Cobble Creek Mining Company, Sweet Escape Confections, Handmade Greeting Cards, A Bobbin’ and A Weavin’, and more!
Update August 25, 2019 – Our 2019 Apple Season is just getting started. We are not open for Pick-Your-Own Apples quite yet – we expect to being very soon. Please check back for details or follow us on facebook and instagram. Our Farm Market is currently stocked with the early variety, Zestar apple. Farm Market hours are Monday through Thursday 9am – 7pm, Friday and Saturday, 8am – 7pm and Sundays 9am – 5pm.