Deliciously sweet, fresh raspberries grown right here on our farm are now available! Pick your own berries or purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Market.
2019 Strawberry Season Crop Update 6/27:
Last day for Pick-Your-Own Strawberries! Pick-Your-Own Raspberries is now available! It’s always best to check back here for details or call ahead for current crop conditions #908-852-9122 x 3 before you plan your visit.
Join us for our Harvest Weekends at Donaldson Farms and enjoy a day of fall fun! You’ll enjoy all the quintessential fall farm activities set in the backdrop of our 500 acre, modern-day family farm and surrounded by stunning vistas and mountain views.
Harvest Weekend Activities: Sat. & Sun. 10am – 5pm
- Pick-your-own pumpkins and Indian corn
- Pick-your-own apples
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch
- Corn maze
- Corn cannon
- Pony rides (Noon-4PM)
- Duck races
- Delicious food (fresh off the grill hamburgers, hot dogs, cheese steaks, mac & cheese, and more)
- Vendors (a variety of artisan and craft vendors each weekend)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Fresh baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
- Visit the farm animals
- Large sandbox for children
Farm Market Weekend Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 8am – 7pm
DATES: Click here to view dates
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
Visit our apple orchards and pick your own apples! Enjoy a variety of healthy and delicious apples that are locally-grown. You must check in at our farm market prior to picking. Apples are priced by the pound.
Honoring our Veterans and Active Members of the U.S. Military
Join us for this special weekend (Saturday, 10/14 and Sunday 10/15 from 10AM to 4PM) as we honor veterans, active military personnel, and first responders (police officers, firefighters, and EMTs)!
Every October weekend at Donaldson Farms is fun-filled, but our Harvest Fest Weekend is extra-special and packed with all the quintessential autumn actives you can expect from a fall festival PLUS special guests, vendors, live music and more. We’ll honor our Veterans and active members of the U.S. Military in special ways throughout the weekend and provide opportunities for you to give back to the men and women who give their lives for our safety and freedom every day!
FREE Corn Maze Admission for Military and First Responders
During both days of this special weekend veterans, active military personnel, and first responders with proper ID get FREE entry into our military-themed, 9-acre corn maze! Also, $1 from each corn maze ticket this season will be donated to Welcome Home Vets of NJ!
Portraits of Love (Saturday Only)
Who is your favorite member of the military? Treat them to a FREE ‘Portrait of Love’ family photography session on the farm Saturday, October 14th, 12-4pm! Donaldson Farms is proud to host this memory making event! Professional photographers, Rick Gerrity (Panasonic Luminary) and Ulla Vinkman are offering military, active and retired, and their family a 15 minute mini session. Shutterfly will provide an exclusive code for you to access your photos for free. Click here to learn more and reserve your session soon – limited time slots available. Rain or Shine.
- Pumpkin, Apple, and Indian Corn picking
- Hayrides & Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Pony Rides (12-4pm)
- Corn Cannon w/ Targets
- Children’s Arts & Crafts Area
- Live Music & DJ (Special guests to be announced!)
- Visit with local Fire & Police Departments and check out their special vehicles!
- Artisan Craft Demos by Peters Valley School of Craft
- Delicious Food & Drink: Hot Cider, Hot Chocolate, Lunch Items at the Snack Shack, and Hand-Dipped Caramel and Candy Apples
- Vendors: Harvey’s Revenge Hot Sauce, Rolling Hills Garlic Vinegar, Words on Pallet Wood, Twoyoungdesigns, Cobble Creek Mining Company, Sweet Escape Confections, Handmade Greeting Cards, A Bobbin’ and A Weavin’, and more!
We are excited to offer Pick-Your-Own Apples for the first time at Donaldson Farms! We have a beautiful crop and are now welcoming guests to pick! Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sundays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.