Join us for our Harvest Weekends at Donaldson Farms and enjoy a day of fall fun! You’ll enjoy all the quintessential fall farm activities set in the backdrop of our 500 acre, modern-day family farm and surrounded by stunning vistas and mountain views.
Harvest Weekend Activities: Sat. & Sun. 10am – 5pm
- Fall Fun Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 24th through Sunday, October 30th, 2022 and Columbus Day (October 10th).
- Activity Hours are 10am – 5pm.
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins – click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn cannon ($5 for 4 shots)
- Pony visits (12-4pm weather permitting)
- Delicious food (fresh off the grill)
- Kettle corn, freshly-squeezed lemonade, and sweet tea
- Candy apples and caramel apples
- Cider donuts by the 1/2 dozen (assorted cinnamon, sugar, & powder)
- Freshly-baked pies and baked goods
James on Main will serve their award-winning BBQ each day from 11am to 4pm (hours subject to change) and Czig Meister Brewing Company will sell and sample their local craft beers and hard Czeltzers from 12pm until closing. These award-winning spirits are a neighborhood favorite!
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.