Each fall, we create a new maze design in support of a charitable organization that makes a difference in our community. This year, the theme is “Sarah’s Fight for Hope” and Donaldson Farms is proud to announce that we will donate $1 from every corn maze entry this season to Sarah’s Fight for Hope Foundation!
Presented by Mega Bite Events and sponsored by T-Mobile, we are back at the farm to once again help our friends at the ARC of Warren County! Join us for fabulous food trucks, local craft beer & seltzers by Czig Meister Brewing Co., live music, games and activities for all ages! Bring your lawn chairs and blankets, so you can feast and rock out all day! Outside food, drinks, or coolers are NOT permitted. No pets, please. Service dogs only.
Activities: Hatchet toss with Throw House, boardwalk style games, balloon artists for the kids, and more!
Food Trucks Include:
- Empanada Guy
- Hadez Food Truck
- Eat My Balls
- Mexi Boys
- Cas Pierogi
- Artic Dog
- Summer Dayze
- Cat Like Reflexes
- Amanda Banana
- Jersey Curbside Eats
- Angry Archies
- Marley’s Gotham Grill
- Mr. Coopers Funnel Cake
- Moltobene Ravioli Co.
- Pita Bowl
- Ice Cream Creations LLC
- Jersey Jack’s Kettle Corn
- Philly Pretzels
- JerZey Girl Pickles
- Total Nuts
Featuring award winning craft beers & Czeltsers from Czig Meister Brewing Company!
$8 for adults and $5 for children 4-10 at the door
$7 for adults and $4 for children in advance
This is one of the most anticipated events of the season that benefits the Arc of Warren County and is proudly sponsored locally by locally loved, community-minded businesses:
- Biergarten Sponsor: The House of the Good Shepherd
- Music Sponsor: John Johnson Automotive Group
- Hayride Sponsor: Mutual of America
- Greeting Sponsor: Hunterdon Healthcare
- Cooling Tent Sponsor: Valley Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Lawn Sprinklers
- Pony Visit Area Sponsor: Fulton Bank
- Friendship Plus Sponsor: Assured Partners/Walsh Benefits
- Friendship Sponsors: HomeLight, Maguire-Scala Memorial Home, Inc., Unity Bank & Viking Pest Control
Only tickets purchased through Mega Bite Events will be honored.
Deliciously sweet, fresh raspberries and blackberries grown right here on our farm are now available! Pick your own berries or purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Market.
- No entry fee.
- PYO raspberries & blackberries: $7.49 per lb.
- Pint containers available for purchase.
- Check-In: Please check-in at our farm market counter for instructions and picking containers
- Parking: Please park in our ‘Event Parking’ area (the grass field located to the left as you enter our main parking area)
- Picking Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5:30pm and Sunday 9am – 4:30pm
- No raspberry picking on Mondays
- Check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on picking conditions and/or call ahead. #908-852-9122, x1.
Join us Friday nights this summer 5:00 – 9:00 pm for fresh air fun!
- Delicious Food
- Live Music
- Activities for the kids
Don’t miss the official kick off of summer on the farm! After a long winter, it’s time to celebrate Spring outside with a fun family festival. Join us for a great event featuring food trucks, live music, games, and activities for all ages! Please bring blankets & chairs. (Seating is not provided.) No outside food, drinks, or coolers allowed. No pets, please. Service dogs only.
Activities: Throw House Hatchet Toss, ARTstitution, Boardwalk Style games, balloon artist for the kids, and more!
Live Music: Naughty Humphrey, Katie Henry Band and Bombed Opera!
Featuring Czig Meister Brewery!
Food Trucks include:
The Angry Chouriço BBQ
Eat My Balls
Jersey Curbside Eats
Eddie Dee’s Global Eats
Why not Burgerz
Ice Cream Creations LLC
Chank and Go pizza cones
Philly Pretzel Company
JerZey Girl Pickles
Jersey Jack’s Kettle Corn
$8 for adults and $5 for children 4-16 at the door
$6 for adults and $4 for children if you purchase online in advance
Only tickets purchased through Mega Bite Events will be honored.
Visit Donaldson’s Greenhouse & Nursery for their Holiday Open House Weekend (December 5th-6th from 8am to 8pm). There will be horse and carriage rides (11-4PM) through the farm on both days, live and fresh-cut trees, and all you need to complete you holiday decorating!
The Greenhouse & Nursery offers:
- Live and fresh cut trees in a wide selection of sizes and varieties including Balsam, Fraser, and Concolor
- Fresh wreaths in Balsam and Fraser in a variety of sizes and decor styles
- Fresh grave blankets, roping, greens, swags, and kissing balls
- Gorgeous poinsettias in many colors shapes and sizes
- Christmas Cactus
- Beautiful centerpiece for your holiday table
Take the private drive from the Farm Market to the Greenhouse & Nursery. Enjoy views of the farm – but please remember to drive slowly!
Learn more at donaldsongreenhouse.com
Join us for our Harvest Weekends at Donaldson Farms and enjoy a day of fall fun! You’ll enjoy all the quintessential fall farm activities set in the backdrop of our 500 acre, modern-day family farm and surrounded by stunning vistas and mountain views.
Harvest Weekend Activities: Sat. & Sun. 10am – 5pm
- Fall Fun Harvest Weekends are Saturdays and Sundays beginning Saturday, September 26th through Sunday, November 1, 2020 and Columbus Day (October 12th).
- Activity Hours are 10am – 5pm.
- Pick-Your-Own Pumpkins and Indian corn- click for more info
- Pick-Your-Own Apples – click for more info
- Hayrides to and from the apple orchard and pumpkin patch $2/pp – children ages 4 and under are free
- 9-Acre Corn Maze – click for more info
- Corn Cannon $5 for 3 shots
- Delicious Food (fresh off the grill)
- Candy and Caramel Apples
- Freshly-baked cider donuts, pies and breads
- Hot apple cider and hot chocolate
Farm Market Weekend Hours: Saturdays & Sundays 8am – 7pm
DATES: Click here to view dates
COST: No entry fee. Activities and food priced individually. PYO activities are priced by the pound.
U-pick in our apple orchards has begun and our market is also stocked with the delicious early Zestar variety. Check here for the latest updates!
Each fall, we create a new maze design in support of a charitable organization that makes a difference in our community. This year’s theme is “A Season of Support: PBA 369.” Donaldson Farms is proud to announce that our 2019 Fall Corn Maze is dedicated to the Hackettstown-Mansfield P.B.A. (Police Benevolent Association) Local 369! Their mission is to provide volunteer service and support to those in need in the local communities of The Town of Hackettstown, Mansfield Township, and throughout the State of New Jersey. Their organization is a non-profit made up of the union members of The Hackettstown and Mansfield Township Police Departments in the Northeast Region of Warren County, NJ. We will be donating $1 from every corn maze entry this season in support of their annual Shop with a Cop holiday program! Join us this fall in support of the Hackettstown – Mansfield P.B.A, Local 369 as they continue the valued traditions of police-community relationships!