Local, unique gift ideas for everyone on your list!
Visit our apple orchards and pick your own apples! Enjoy a variety of healthy and delicious apples that are locally-grown. You must check in at our farm market prior to picking. Apples are priced by the pound.
Deliciously sweet, fresh raspberries grown right here on our farm are now available! Pick your own berries or purchase pre-picked berries from our Farm Market.
Face masks must be worn in our farm market and in our picking fields.
- No entry fee.
- Raspberries are $7.49 per lb.
- Pint & Quart containers cost $.50 cents/per container
- Picking Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5:30pm and Sunday 9am – 4:30pm
- No raspberry picking on Mondays
- Check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information on picking conditions and/or call ahead. #908-852-9122, x1.
The market is now open! Stop by to shop our wide variety of NJ-fresh produce and many items you can’t find anywhere else in the area! Fresh produce, local milk and cheese, sauces, salsa, jams, jellies, pot pies, premium meats, pies, baked goods, gift baskets, John Deere toys, and more. [learn more]
Everyone at the farm enjoyed spending the day with cousins Francis Garcia and Sal Basille of the Cooking Channel’s ‘Pizza Cuz’ show. The cousins were on a mission to harvest the freshest ingredients for a pizza which was featured on the Rachael Ray Show on the November 9th episode.
Francis and Sal opened Artichoke Basille’s® in New York City in 2008. Having gotten their hands into the business early on working at their family’s restaurant, Basille’s in Staten Island, the boys and their pizza shop have made more than a name for themselves in Manhattan. While growing their pizza empire, they keep busy hosting ‘Pizza Masters’ on the Cooking Channel, a weekly mouthwatering exploration of pizza across the country through the taste buds of these pizza aficionados.
- Get the recipe for the cousins’ mouthwatering Sicilian Pizza made with farm fresh ingredients
- View photos from the visit at Donaldson Farms
Thanks again to the whole crew and Francis & Sal for a fun visit!